Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Trade Stands at the Mid-Somerset Show
Trade stand applications will open in January 2020!
The Mid Somerset Show is on the move for 2020! Future shows will be held ‘just up the road’ from the previous show site on new land purchased by the Society. Plans are currently underway so watch this space – further information to follow.
With the Mid-Somerset Show regularly attracting around 18,000 people there are some great opportunities to showcase your business, sell products and meet new customers. Our ‘free’ entry for pedestrians gives our visitors a bit extra to spend at the show.
- Main Showfield – open trade stands with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 metre frontage and 8 metre depth, and a selection of smaller 4 x 4 metre stands. Agricultural rate available.
- Upper Showfield – open trade stands in with 6, 8, 10, 12 metre frontage and 8 metre depth. Stands form avenues which shoppers can walk up and down and enjoy the wide variety of goods on sale.
- Haskins Field – open trade stands with 4, 6, 8, 9 or 12 metre frontage and 6 metre depth, and a selection of smaller 4 x 4 metre stands.
- Shopping & Craft Marquee – a marquee of 3 x 2 metre pitches inside. Ideal for craft and hand made goods.
- Food Hall – a marquee of 3 x 2 metre pitches inside. Ideal place to showcase local produce. The Food Hall is also the home of the South West Cheese Awards which creates an impressive display down the centre of the marquee
- Catering Concessions are all done by tender. Please contact the Show Secretary for further information and a tender application form.
Become a member of the Mid-Somerset Agricultural Society
- Free ringside or general car parking on show day
- Members-only exclusive events throughout the year
- Free membership badges and entry to Members facilities on show day
- Help sustain one of Mid-Somerset’s most popular events
Become a member