Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
COME BACK SOON FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE 2017 SHOW. With the Mid-Somerset Show regularly attracting 15k people there are some great opportunities to showcase your business, sell products and meet new customers. Our ‘Free’ entry for pedestrians gives our visitors a bit extra to spend at the show.
- Main Showfield – open trade stands with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 metre frontage and 8 metre depth, and a selection of smaller 4 x 4 metre stands. Agricultural rate available.
- Upper Showfield – open trade stands in with 6, 8, 10, 12 metre frontage and 8 metre depth. Stands form avenues which shoppers can walk up and down and enjoy the wide variety of goods on sale.
- Haskins Field – open trade stands with 4, 6, 8, 9 or 12 metre frontage and 6 metre depth, and a selection of smaller 4 x 4 metre stands.
- Shopping & Craft Marquee – a marquee of 3 x 2 metre pitches inside. Ideal for craft and hand made goods.
- Food Hall – a marquee of 3 x 2 metre pitches inside. Ideal place to showcase local produce. The Food Hall is also the home of the South West Cheese Awards which creates an impressive display down the centre of the marquee.
- Catering Concessions are all done by tender. Please contact the Show Secretary for further information and a tender application form.
Choose the area you are interested in and download an application form or apply online.
Come back soon for more information on 2017 Show.
In order to cope with increased attendance we have made a number of changes of which the following are the main points:
- Increased capacity and access to the car parks along with more payment points to speed up the flow of traffic.
- The Show Jumping will take place in The Errington Young Ring adjacent to the Haskins Field. A “grandstand” of seating is planned for the south side of this arena.
- Gangways have been widened, and better access around the Dog Show included.
- More Trade Stands have been added in both Haskins Field (next to the new grandstand), and on the approach to the Sheep Field.
- The Shopping Hall has been redesigned to allow better access.
Improved access across the Food Hall has been included in the new layout.
Become a member of the Mid-Somerset Agricultural Society
- Free ringside or general car parking on show day
- Members-only exclusive events throughout the year
- Free membership badges and entry to Members facilities on show day
- Help sustain one of Mid-Somerset’s most popular events
Become a member